Experience your favourite music the way it was intended to be heard. The Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT delivers pure music with high-resolution and fidelity. Enjoy the freedom of Bluetooth connectivity and convenient setup with NFC.
Exceptional Hi-Res Audio with Bluetooth Convenience
The ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones give you phenomenal Hi-Res Audio with the convenience of Bluetooth® wireless technology operation. Up to eight devices (smartphones, tablets, music players, etc.) can be stored in the memory of the ATH-SR5BT for quick connection to your chosen devices. Adding or replacing devices is made even easier with these headphones’ NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality: just touch any NFC-compatible device with Bluetooth wireless technology to the N-Mark on the headphones and the device and headphones are automatically paired and connected.
Complete Control. 38 Hours of Music Enjoyment.
The ATH-SR5BT on-ear headphones features powerful 45 mm drivers and comes equipped with a mic and volume/control switch built into the left earcup, making it easy to answer calls, adjust volume and handle playback (play, pause, fast-forward, reverse, next/previous track) of music and video on compatible smartphones and other portable devices. A 1.2 m smartphone cable with mic and controls is also included to provide a standard wired connection in areas where the use of Bluetooth wireless technology is prohibited, for when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio (5 – 40,000 Hz frequency response) is desired.
The internal lithium polymer battery provides 38 hours of continuous use (up to 1000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included 1.0 m USB charging cable.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and volume/control switch built into the earcup for convenient control of smartphones and other Bluetooth wireless devices
- NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality enables touch pairing with NFC-compatible Bluetooth wireless technology devices
- Remembers up to eight Bluetooth wireless devices
- Large 45 mm drivers for outstanding sound quality
- LED indicator in earcup displays status of pairing, Bluetooth wireless connection, battery level and charging
- Soft, memory foam earpads and easily adjustable headband slider provide a comfortable on-ear fit
- Internal battery provides 38 hours of continuous use (1000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- 1.2 m cable with mic/controls provides a wired connection for when wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in aeroplanes or hospitals), when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio is desired.
- Includes 1.0 m USB charging cable and carrying pouch
About Hi-Res Audio
While many listeners may believe that high-resolution audio came along with the introduction of the Compact Disc in 1982, constraints on the disc’s storage space always prevented CD audio (standardised at 44.1 kHz/16-bit) from fully and completely reproducing the original recorded sound. The advent and subsequent popularity of MP3s only made this problem more pronounced – the necessary compression of these files causes audio information to be lost, thus greatly reducing the audio quality. But with lossless audio file formats, faster internet speeds, and storage space increasingly easy to come by (and in ever-smaller packages), the push is on to create audio equipment capable of capturing and reproducing true Hi-Res Audio, generally considered to be 96 kHz/24-bit or better.
The Hi-Res Audio logo certifies that a product meets the Hi-Res Audio standards. Per these standards, headphones must have transducer frequency performance to at least 40 kHz. As a producer of these types of audiophile headphones since 1972, Audio-Technica is well-positioned to provide audio solutions that meet the demands of Hi-Res Audio media formats, allowing for the full reproduction of their extended sonic characteristics.
5 Hz – 40 kHz
Supra-Aural (on ear)
Not Disclosed By Manufacturer
Not Disclosed By Manufacturer